While Smt Rajlakshmi and Sri (Mani) Subramanian Sivaraman were serving Yogi Ramsuratkumar at Yogi Ramsuratkumar Ashram during its construction period, Bhagavan handed over to them a moorthy – an idol that was presented to Him by Sri Lee Lozowick. While they were residing within the ashram premises, in the cottage named “Surrender”, once Dr. Rangabhashyam, who was treating Bhagavan saw this idol. He mentioned about the significance of the idol when he told them, “When I touch the idol, I could feel the warmth of Yogi Ramsuratkumar’s physical body. He is definitely present here”. This idol has been very special to Smt. Raji and all these years, she has been performing pooja to Bhagavan, present in the form of this idol, with all sincerity.
Recently, one day, Smt. Raji suddenly had this desire to get some indication from Bhagavan conveying His presence in that idol. She prayed that he should demonstrate somehow that He is present in that idol and that He has been accepting her offerings. She wished for some little signal like the falling of a flower or some other clue. That day, she prayed to Bhagavan, “Bhagavan, show me some indication. There is no hurry. There is no need for it to happen today itself. Whenever you are satisfied with my prayers, please do show some sign that You are indeed present here with me.”
The following day, Smt. Raji forgot about the request that she had put forth before Bhagavan. The day started as usual with the arrival of the kids that she takes care during the day. One baby girl named Ananya, who is about 3 years old, enquired about Sri Mani as he was not to be seen in the house. Smt. Raji told her that he had gone to the near-by temple. In all her innocence, the baby girl asked Smt. Raji, “Why does he have to go when he can see Swami here itself?” Smt. Raji was pleasantly surprised with her question. She was very excited to hear this little one talk about Swami. She pointed to the big picture of Bhagavan hanging on the wall of the living room and asked Ananya, “Are you telling that we can see the swami here in this picture?” She said, “No!” and turned towards the Pooja area. Pointing at the idol of Bhagavan, Ananya told Smt.Raji, “Swami is here. What is the need to go out to see him?” Then only it struck Smt. Raji that Bhagavan was responding to the request that she had placed before him the previous day. Through the innocent speech of this little child, Bhagavan clearly communicated His Divine Presence in the idol, heeding to her prayers. Smt. Rajlakshmi’s joy knew no bounds. Indeed, our faith grows more and more when our prayers are answered. For Smt. Raji, this incident was an eye-opener, as she got to hear such profound words from a child that was just 3 years old.
This incident shows how Bhagavan always responds to our prayers and blesses us when we approach Him with complete faith and devotion.
Bhagawan Yogi Ramsuratkumar Nama Sankeerthana Mandali
Door No. 19, Plot No 105, First Main Road, Near Puzhuthivakkam Bus Terminus, Sivaprakash Nagar, Madipakkam, Chennai -600091, Tamil Nadu, India
Sri Erode R. Sathyanarayanan 9840032732
This Nama Sankeerthana Mandali’s activities have been going on since the year 2000.
- Bhajans on every second Sunday or third Sunday at 5.30 pm. The bhajan starts with Yogiram Thodayamangalam at the residence of Erode Sri. R. Satyan. At 8.30 pm, bhagwan archanai, harathi, prasadam distribution
- Every month on the Swathi star day, Yogi Ramsuratkumar bhajan is conducted at the residence of Sri Kannan, Proprietor, Yogi Ramsuratkumar Catering Services, Puzhuthivakkam, Chennai 600 091.
- Two bhajan books on Yogi Ramsuratkumar have been published. it is in traditional bhajan style. https://yogiramsuratkumarblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/20/songs-by-smt-shubhashree-satyanarayanan/
- 1 Yogi Ramsuratkumar bhajan songs
- 2 Yogi Ramsuratkumar bajanamrudham contains thodaya mangalam, divya namam written and compiled by Smt. Shubhasri.
- 3 audio cds on Yogi Ramsuratkumar have been released.
- 1 solla solla inikudhaiya
- 2 suruya kumarane yogi
- 3 yogi chantings with songs being sung by our group.
- Links are available here – https://yogiramsuratkumarblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/22/audio-bhajan-songs-erode-r-satyanarayanan/
PS: To know about the other Satsang centers for Yogi Ramsuratkumar:
Bhajan songs and Nama Chanting audio are available in this folder. You can download the files.
Links to individual files.
Here are a couple of books containing the Tamil songs written by Smt. Shubhashree Satyanarayanan on Bhagavan Yogi Ramsuratkumar.
Click here to download the pdf file –> Bhagavan Yogi Ramsuratkumar Bhajanaamrtam
Click here to download the pdf file –> Songs on Yogi Ramsuratkumar
I thank the publisher of these books, Sri. Erode R. Satyanarayanan, for sharing the pdfs for the benefit of the devotees.
Here is the book review published in the last issue (Jan 2019) of Bhavan’s Journal on the books “Glimpses of a Great Yogi” and “Sparkles from Glimpses of a Great Yogi” by Sadhu Prof. V. Rangarajan.